Aug 15, 2011
Three simples rules for in life Free Coaching MP3 Download By Joseph Clough
1) I you do not go after what you want, you’ll never have it.
2) If you do not ask the answer will always be no.
3) If you do not step forward, you’ll always be in the same place
1) Go for what you want in life; make a clear plan (if not take time out of life to get clear on what you want. The focus on what you want the positive, take inspired action/
2) Ask, you can always ask, the more you ask for help, advice, and support the more likely you will get it. I try my best to do what I can with the time I have to help, ask anyone who can help you. It’s commonly thought that asking is a negative thing, because it A) you may feel needy or your pride may hurt. B) The person we believe will not have the time. The truth though is that people want to be need or liked and they enjoy helping others. Its a simple truth. Be thankful verbally if they have time to help you, that’s your payment to them and that can be more than money.
3) Its all about moving forward. Never stand still, they say if you are not growing you are dying. Push yourself to learn more, to better yourself to grow. This is your life, your reality and you deserve the best, but only you can give yourself permission to step forward and live it.
Martin Luther King once said ‘ you may not see the whole staircase, you just have to take the first step'
Let me know what you think!
Please ‘like’ and comment below this post on Facebook.
Also retweet, let me know your learning’s and experiences on facebook too here
Download it on iTunes here.